Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Vakkenvuller asks Ahold boss to pay more – z24

 A remarkable scene during the meeting of Ahold shareholders Wednesday. A vakkenvuller asked CEO Dick Boer of the supermarket group more salary. The 19 year old versabttm Afkir works as vulploegmedewerker at Albert Heijn and has a Zero-hour contract. He is older than 18, but are paid the minimum youth wage, 60 percent of the adult minimum wage. Against him came Wednesday in the defense, on behalf of the youth branch of trade union FNV, Young & amp;. United Afkir turned to Ahold boss Dick Boer vakkenvuller calculated that the chief executive  in 2013 3.7 million earned, converted around 1,600 euros per hour & quot;.. I earn 5.96 euros per hour & quot ;, says Afkir & quot;. To your salary & # xE9; & # xE9; matchless one year I have to work 299 years, full time. Yes, you heard right, 299 years. & Quot; & Quot; The beautiful suit that I now have, I can pay my hourly pay only half. And Mr. Farmer, that looks like this & quot ;, said versabttm, for his half afritste suit. To the amusement of the shareholders present. Farmer remained unmoved and referred the issue to the collective table. & Quot; I understand every employee who works with us. Your question certainly does not belong in the shareholders' meeting at home today & quot; <- EDF Are we on single press release ->.!?!?

A remarkable scene during the meeting of Ahold shareholders Wednesday An early vakkenvuller CEO Dick Boer of the supermarket chain to pay more

..

The 19-year-old works as versabttm Afkir vulploegmedewerker at Albert Heijn and has a Zero-hour contract. He is older than 18, but gets the minimum youth wage paid 60 percent of the adult minimum wage Against it he came Wednesday in the defense on behalf of the youth wing of the trade union FNV, Young & amp;… United

Afkir turned to Ahold boss Dick Boer vakkenvuller charged for that the chief executive in 2013 3.7 million earned, converted around 1,600 euros per hour. “I earn 5.96 euros per hour,” said Afkir. “To match your salary for one year I have to work 299 years, full time. Yes, you heard right, 299 years. “

” The beautiful suit that I now have, I can pay my hourly pay only half. And Mr. Farmer, that looks like this, “said Afkir, for his half afritste suit. To the amusement of the shareholders present.

Afkir represented 50,000 signatories to a petition demanding that young people from 18 years should receive a more adult wage.

Boer remained unmoved. “I understand every employee who works with us. Your question is definitely not in the shareholders today at home “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment